Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Creepers

I've wanted to get a pair of creepers since forever and now seems like a good time to get them (because I'm not dirt broke, like I usually am lol)..
but I'm stuck between whether I should get these
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(I think I love these so much because of Enid from Ghost world lol)
I love these aesthetically the most but I don't think they would go with things as well as these
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
which are cute and probably would go with more things but I just don't like them as much..
hmm I'm horrible at making decisions..

6 comments:

  1. i like the white ones, probably because of enid as well (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you'v always wanted them get white because there's no denying their creepy creeperness! I love these shoes too but I hope to get black or purple ones and maybe with hearts on or something one day.

    ReplyDelete